St. John's Anglican Church and Cemetery

St. John's Anglican Church and Cemetery

St. John's Anglican Church and Cemetery (Postcard). 

St. John's Anglican Church and Cemetery has been a part of the Sandwich Town community since 1776. In the last 200 plus years the site has undergone evolutions, along with the town of Sandwich itself. Riding a wave of relevance, St. John's has gone from being the most important church in Western Ontario, to being neglected, and is now respected as a heritage site and is a site of fascination.